Specialist Transport Solutions Are
The Core Of Our Business
Our business involves the movement and positioning of high value and delicate equipment. This can sometimes be complex and our work varies from customer to customer, from a straightforward 1 man delivery to a ground floor location, or a complex timed delivery and installation, which may require advance planning, site surveys and risk and method statements.
Minimising product handling is our main focus, this reduces product damage and aids in a trouble free and successful delivery.
Our crews treat every item regardless of what it is, with the same respect and care as if it was our own. All our vehicles carry specialist mechanical handling equipment, protective blankets, bubble wrap, corner pieces and foam. Our crews also carry a comprehensive tool box as standard.
We offer our clients a bespoke and responsive specialist delivery service
Tie Specialist Logistics and its trusted partners can offer the following:-
- Same day, next day and 48 / 72 hour delivery services
- Highly trained, 1 or 2 Man uniformed crews complete with CRB checks.
- Delivery to point of use, unpack and site with removal of packaging
- Equipment Installation
- Reverse Logistics
- Timed deliveries
- Site Assist
- Specialist Mechanical Handling Equipment
- Basic Access Surveys
- Out of Hours Deliveries
Business sectors and products we move around the UK and across the Globe
- IT – Desktop PC’s, Laptops, Servers, Racks, UPS equipment
- Print – Desktop Printers, Photocopiers, Wide Format Printers
- Banking – ATM’s, Cash Handling Systems, POS equipment
- Medical – X- Ray & Ultrasound equipment, Centrifuges
- Scientific – Incubators, Autoclaves, Microscopes, Fume Cabinets
- Catering – Commercial Ovens, Fryers, Heated Holding Cabinets
- Refrigeration – Fridges, Freezers, Ice Makers, Multi-Deck Cabinets
- Vending – Hot & Cold Drinks Machines, Snack Machines, Coffee Machines